Monday, October 25, 2010

34 Years Old + 49 Days


Plants Vs Zombies.... *brains!*

Oh yeah, Saturday... We walked into the sitting room to find this picture that Sophie had drawn. Personally we think it is brilliant. If you know the game "Plants Vs Zombies" by Popcap Games then you have to admit that this picture is absolutely brilliant.

What else, we finished work (whos we?) and then played some Tom Claney Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 and it was brilliant. Then home, fed the kids and Linda, I made this lovely omlette. Yum, it was delicious. Then basically the next big thing after that was going to a friends 21st birthday (Decco). Whilst not the most packed I ever saw the function room which held said party it was still good fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...