Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
34 Years Old + 38 Days
Tuesday was work all day until 8:30pm and then after a quick visit to my parents home, where I looked at Desperate Housewives and then fell asleep on the couch and then woke up and went to bed! Three interesting things about today were all the same that I was in bed before 12 midnight! Second thing is that I was up until 5:30 the morning of today figuring out PHP stuff which I did figure out.... now, what was the third thing? Maybe I should have an early night again tonight...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment