Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
34 Years Old + 30 Days
Sophie was at Karate today. I really want her to like it, but I do not know if she is diggin it too much. Lucy was observing too and she even started coping the push up and a few of the moves. I'll see if Sophie likes it and see if we can force her to do the next seven weeks....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...

No comments:
Post a Comment