The reason I have this up is to show you the ass kicking internet speed we finally have. Look, a 22.5MB file loaded in 31 seconds. 745KB/Sec.
I know that alot of people have a much much faster connection and would laugh at this but it is not about them, it is about me, and how impressed I am with this speed, which incidentally was at 1.2MB/Sec download when I was downloading from steam the other day.
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...

No comments:
Post a Comment