Friday....
Finished work at 4pm. Got out to Carraroe at 5ish and had dinner, Mom and Dad came up, myself and Linda packed the car. Linda had already done all of the hard work of the day, packing, sending Sophie off to Castlebar with Finola and Mark. It was then a nice spin up to Castlebar where we met John Reilly on arrival whom himself arrived in Castlebar last night.
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment