Thursday...
I was really full of beans today. That means I had alot of energy and I did a million more things than I normally would in the same time. It is amazing what going to sleep at 10pm does for you! I had a good day really. Then whilst I was in town anyway I went to the Board Games Club in Galway. It was good, I find something very interesting about the whole thing. Home late though... it is 1:20 before I actually get to bed....
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment