Thursday....
Linda got her chip and put it her phone and got it up and running today. Cool in the gang for Linda, she now had some of the most desirable pieces of hardware and software. The phone really is sexy.
We went down to Mart and Marielles when the kids were asleep. Finola + Mark came over and stayed the night and let us go. We had a game of Settlers of Catan with M+M and Rick and Paula. It was a good night, even if I was kinda cranky and tired, and taking it out on Linda, sorry Linda :)
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment