Wednesday...
I turned up, and very much looking forward to karate but it turned out that it actually was not happening today afterall, I landed back at the house and hung up my karate suit again, I realised that of all the clothes I own, and indeed of all the things I own, my suit and belt are some of the things I keep in the best condition.
There was a big do for Trevor in Tí Shé for it was announced that he has been offically voted in as a member of the Seanad. He is a senator now! It is good, for he put so much work into his political career so far. Enough said though, it seems strange talking about him like this, it sounds as if I am fake or something. But I am not.
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment