The whole day was kinda crap in that work was slow, but in the evening after work we had a seven person game of Settlers of Catan! Yeah baby.... seven, 7, SEVEN. I guess that its not that big of a deal really. I used coins and pieces from a monopoly board to make up my pieces and for those in the know about the flip chart, I just wrote in what my advances were on a piece of paper. I was cool.
Wallace won....
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
7 Settlers in Catan is totally a big deal. Wow!
ReplyDelete