Friday
I was in town at 2pm, but barely in at that time, and worse still my interview was at 2pm. But the interview was actually really interesting and it was testing on me. I will of course say no more.
However, after that and after I had a failed attempt to go to the bank and a failed attempt to go to the accountants place, I head out to 091labs.com ( a hacker space) in Galway. one of my friends was setting up a lanning event there where everyone took their own PCs and played for hours into the night and into the next day. I help do some netwok cabling but I didn't actually play any games because I knew I would just get my ass handed to me. It was really cool though and the bunch of people there are the nicest that you will find at any event anywhere.
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
Hope you get the job, if you want it!
ReplyDelete