Monday...
And a good monday it was too, I did some work down at my sisters place... there was loads of medium size gravel and small stones all over her driveway so i cleared alot of them away... it was good to do osme physical work done. But that lead up to my doing Karate at 7pm, so at least i was more warmed up than i was last week.
Karate was a killer. Damn it was tough and very very good and enjoyable. Then myself and Rick worked on the comic! That too was cool....
My day was really cool... oh yeah
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
wow! another update!?! good to have you back! ;)
ReplyDelete