Monday, February 7, 2011

34 Years Old + 155 Days

Really didn't do much today, this SUNDAY....

It was not a SUN day. More like rainy, damp, cold, unconfortable day. Guess Sun rolls of the tounge better thought? Thought about Black Swan alot today. I don;t know really what I did, the day passed fairly quickly. Well, Lindas parents were down so I slept in as much as I could without getting a headache. I did some streching and I felt great afterwards. I want to be able to throw proper kicks at karate tomorrow, and I realised that I need to strech slowly for around 15 mins before I can move like the other in the class, who are basically, younger than me. Yep, I love and will keep with my karate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...