Sunday, February 13, 2011

34 Years Old + 162 Days

Sunday,

Went down to dad and had a dinner but all day I had this sucky headache, this thing I call over sleep. Basically my body want to wake up at nine in the morning at the latest. If I sleep in past that time the odds are that I am going to have a strange head ache that usually even medicine cannot fix. I know that the solution is going to sleep earlier and getting up earlier but today the solution came in the form of a bit of ice cream that I had that totally eased the pain and made my headache disolve away. It feels to good when that happens, because usually when you are sick, by the time you are better you forget what it felt like exactly to be the kind of sick you just were (this count for little tummy bugs and headaches by the way not any serious illness). But with my headache it went away so quickly I was like, oh yeah that feels great, I think it left me really in around 30 - 40 seconds.

Well enough about that... basically, Sunday = Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...