Wednesday, February 9, 2011

34 Years Old + 157 Days

Tuesday...

Ah it was a good day today, and why would it not be. I am in good health and good spirits. It is one of the things that I have thought about alot since Cupantae closed. I have the choice to be down in the dumps or be happy about stuff everyday. Alot of people are alot worse off than I am, than we are. We'll be ok.

I was in town today, Linda was looking into job stuff, and we meet Louise. I got a call for an interview for a place on Friday. I would love, love if something came from it, but we will see.

Myself and Mart and some of "the gang" played a new board game called Carcassonne. Well new to us, game was invented in 2000... here is a link to some information about it from BoardGameGeek...

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/822/carcassonne

When you have played the game, even once, you will see how amazing this picture is....

GuinnessWorldRecord-try (BoardGameMarathon) 2004 in Germany

2 comments:

  1. It was a class game! I think that I like it better than settlers! you up for a game this weekend? Dee wants to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... and we HAVE to try and make a massive game like this!

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...