Sunday, December 19, 2010

34 Years Old + 105 Days

Saturday,

All I did really today was prepair, have and then clean up after Sophies birthday party.... one sentence, one long day... sucked a bit at time becuase there were people that had to turn back becasue they were not able to get to the party becuase of the snow and the ice...

Mart and Marielle got here though and deserve special mention for it, they walked!!!!!!

Sophie loved her day all the same. Got loads of gifts actually. We were really happy that the amount of people that did show up did, becasue the weather was really bad. Remember back on this when you are reading it in the future, the weather sucks! Cars skid, your can't go anywhere, you slip and fall.... on the other hand, if you can stay at home, then it is really beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Sophie! I'm very envious of the snow. I walked to work today, without a jacket, and worked up a sweat!

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...