Friday....
I was planning to go into Castlebar town center to do some shopping but I am happy in hindsight that I did not, I would have walked around the town for what! Nothing. So basically, we eventually went down to McDonalds for an ice-cream and met up with Malcolm who gave Sophie a few presents and then we went for a walk down to the lake where we took some photos of little frozen ice sculptures beside on a scream, of swans and of the grave yard that looked majestic in the sunset.
We had a game of scrable, that was class, myself John and Linda and she whopped our asses. Pretty impressive....
I went to sleep early enough too because I did not want to be awake when Santy came....
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment