Sunday, December 12, 2010

34 Years Old + 98 Days

Saturday 11th

Today I sent PJ back (well asked him if he would do it and he said yes) to Spideal to be Santy so I would not have to do it, but then I got asked again to do Santy in Carraroe so that was my day until around 4pm. Afterwards we all ended up in Malis house and had food there. By the time that was over PJ needed a lift back from Spideal so I gave him the lift back to Carraroe, picking up grocerys and a Won Ton Special in the Chinese in Spideal. Won Ton is so nice, thats the big fat noodles mmmm mmmm.

By the time I was home with that and the kids were fed with said food it was bed time, and no sooner were they in bed than Mart and Rick came over for the xfactor final. Cher was kicked out, I really thought she was going to win it. Of course maybe I thought this because I was literally brainwashed by Michelle in the cafe replay infinately Turn Your Swag On 

1 comment:

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...