Sunday, December 19, 2010

34 Years Old + 104 Days

Friday....

Took some photos of the snowy pier at Sruthan today but was bearly back in time to let linda go to the mother and toddler.

Finished my last day of "work" in Spideal and was actually kinda happy with it was over, so I went out and took some pictures of the snow around the Ceardlann. Some of the pics turned out nice. I learnt to that Windows does not like CR2 photos, that is the format of pictures that are taken in RAW... So to get a regular photo from RAW to show up easily on your screen you have to convert it to jpeg.

When I came home we had dinner and then cleaned cleaned cleaned, well Linda did most of the actual work in all honesty..

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...