Wednesday, December 8, 2010

34 Years Old + 93 Days

Monday the 6th December.

Bit of a non starter today, ever have those days where you are waiting for the day to kinda begin, where it is like, I am going to start work now, or start anything now, then it just gets late, then really, it is too late to do anything. Yeah, well that was today for me. I looked into applying for jobs but it was like, not very easy, I am kinda convinced that I could get some job, but to get a job that I like and that I deserve, that is different.

I really think I use comma's too much,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

So today I did my second karate class with Sophie, we were both on time for the class I lined up, and started it was as easy as that. I really realised how fat I am however when I was trying to do press-ups and I could feel my weight crippling my arms, I am just too heavy to be comfortable in my own skin... really. Sophie was at the class to though as I said and that was cool. She likes me being there yet... bless.

Linda offically handed over the Irish Language Conversation Group today at it's meeting. Another one of the people that come to it regularly is going to take it over. Go Wallace.

FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...