Friday, February 25, 2011

34 Years Old + 173 Days

Thursday...

It was really cool today. Today we had our first Board Games Club in Galway in 091labs. Ryan, if you are reading this, or anyone that is reading this that does not know what 091labs are, I have to say that it is one of the best things to happen to Galway. It is a venue that is open to new ideas, new people or all ages and all types... visit http://091labs.com/ for more information on this fantastic place.

However, back the point. At the labs we had our first Galway based Board Games Club and it was great. Marielle and a few people played Settlers and Carcasonne (or however you spell it). Mart and I and a few others played Battle Star Galactica. It was a great night.

We would love, and in the members of the Board Game Club if we could get more people liking the Facebook Board Game Club. Please click here to go to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Board-Games-Club-Galway/153555844700722

We need a few people to Like to page to be able to get a proper facebook name for the club.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Board Games club. I really miss BSG. Who won, humans or cylons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan, to answer your question (3 weeks later!), cylons won, i.e. me and donal. I was an unrevealed cylon for most of the game, Donal was a revealed cylon for most of the game, and he basically won it while I was busy hiding. It was great fun though and brought Wallace back from the trauma of the 6 hour game that gave him nightmares and left him steering clear of BSG for 6 months!

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...