Sunday, November 21, 2010

34 Years Old + 77 Days

Saturday....

The day was cool overall. In the morning I went down to mom and dads with the kids and we talked about cleaning up the place a bit. Then we came home and had some brekkie with some small fat little pan cakes that I call Flap-jacks. Linda says that they are not called flap-jacks but I think I am right here.

Then myself and Mart when down to Dads again and chopped some wood. It is a task that dad usually did but the both of us did in half and hour what dad would do in nearly 2 hours. Really we should be doing it all the time, really.

Linda picked me up from there and we all, as in with the kids, went into town to a christmas market in Eyre Square. It is cool, Sophie went to a very early Santy, and then onto a merry go round, that she shared with Lucy. It is all very nice there, it takes up the whole square. We had heard that it is massively expensive but in reality it isn't too bad.

Then it was out to Finbar and Louise and their little baby Beatrix. We had pizza there too. Mmmmm.....

We finished off the night by asking dad to babysit at 11pm while myself and Linda went down to Mart and Marielles to play guitar hero on the 360. I played the drums on medium and didn't suck... oh wait, drums on Easy, but bass guitar on medium and didn't suck... oh yeah....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...