Saturday, November 27, 2010

34 Years Old + 83 Days

Friday, this morning after dropping off Sophie I dropped off a little table into the mother and toddler place by the feadog. I was planing on doing some work down at mom and dads house but the day ran away from us.

The Late Late Toy show was on this night! If you are not from Ireland I wonder if you know what this is. The Late Late Show is a regular chat show, albeit on of the longest running chat shows on earth. But every christmas they have one show dedicated to showing toys!! Toy toys toys! Sophie stayed up for half of it but then crashed myself and Linda watched the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...