Tuesday, November 30, 2010

34 Years Old + 85 Days

Ouch... it was a painfull Sunday, well not really, but I will get to that later.

So today we went to the cinema we saw Megamind! See its review on IMDB.com We had some food to, like snacks and some drinks and the whole thing came to €57. That is a good bit really, cinema can be expensive.

After the cinema and when we found ourselves in Carraroe we all had some food down at Mom and Dads. When our much later than usual Sunday dinner was over we headed back home and when the kids were asleep myself, Linda, Mart, Marielle, PJ and Richard played a game of settlers. Marielle won :0

Afterward PJ showed me some tips on playing Halo better. All I need to do now is practice!

Oh yeah and the painfull part, when we were leaving the cinema I walked into the boot door as Linda was closing it and I got banged on the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...