Monday, November 15, 2010

34 Years Old + 72 Days

Monday - 15th November.

I did my first day of work in over 4 years today... Like, the first day that I have worked for someone else that is. Enough said.

So my day was good basically. We had a nice dinner, shepards pie...mmmmm

There was an interesting thing on tv about "Dr. Death" or Aribert Ferdinand Heim . He is a Nazi Doctor during world war 2. He worked in a concentration camp. There he would literally chop up people basically ro see what would happen. He would inject them with poisions to see how long it would take them to die. Sometime he would "operate" on seven people a day. Click here to read up more on him on wikipedia.


"I am your ass kicker, father..."
 Then I did some housework and played some Force Unleashed. I have only gained 55 gamer points so far. On the level I am playing I have gotten lost and somewhere I took a wrong turn, it is a cool game when it is so big that that can happen.

1 comment:

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...