Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Friday, November 19, 2010
34 Years Old + 75 Days
I am writing this on Friday. Friday night that is. So alot of what happened on Thursday is not all that clear. I was working again today actually. So, after work I didn't really do much. I was home relatively early actually and Linda went to exercise class. I played some force unleashed, which was cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment