Monday....
Got up nice and early again today, 6am. The whole world is a different place at 6 in the morning. Not even the birds are awake, well not around my neck of the woods anyway. So I went to work. On my way in I listened to Iron Maiden. I really think they are brilliant, but then again I am listening to a best of (speaking of which, I should give it back some day/week/year to the owner)
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment