Thursday, November 25, 2010

34 Years Old + 80 Days

Tuesday.... I have only one thing to say about today, I was driving out of work this evening and it took me 50 minutes to get from the city center to Salthill. I took the wrong direction. There is a main bridge going over the Corrib that takes you to the west of the city and out to Carraroe, Mom always says to go on the bridge as the traffic always moves, shes right.

But when I did finally get home Linda was at exercise classes in Halla Einne that Cliff and Mary run. When she came home I split to do board game club in the new room beside the Feadog. The night was good I think. We played Settlers and Mart won. We are giving the board game club 3 more session for the public and then if numbers do not pick up alot were just going to make it private.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...