Friday, December 27, 2013

113 - Boxing Day...

It used to be a thing around Carraroe that on Boxing day, or Lá an Dreoilín people would go around with a Dreoilin. A Wren, is that it? Was that the on Boxing Day? Of course because the majority of people is stupider than any single one person the exercise was looked down upon. So now no one goes out on Boxing day and Boxing Day is simply just another x-boxing day. And what of the Wren. No one, and I pretty much mean no one, cares about the Wren because now no one knows what a Wren looks like. There was a time back in the 80's when everyone knew what one looked like. Now no one knows. Of course ask most kids, and I mean most kids, what an AK-47 is and they will know exactly.
Kids this is a Dreoilin or a Wren...

Nice one society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...