Monday, December 9, 2013

95 - Sunday Christmas Market in Eyre Square

Took the kids into the Christmas Market in Eyre Square today. I should have taken a picture but I was too tired to think of anything else other than driving and walking with the kids and Linda. I have to stress that I was really really tired. I was out on a Christmas party with the Carraroe Karate Club and it was really late when we got home. Somewhere in the region of 3 - 4 hours. This should not be a problem normally actually but I had done almost 2 hours of grading yesterday, well, around an hour and forty minutes.
Not my picture I have to add.... kids loved the carousal 

Anyway....

Kids. Market. Food. Christmas Market was brilliant. They have loads of different foods. Well then again, loads of different? I seem to think that there were more stands last year with a greater variety of food. Not that that really makes any difference to me. Really all I was ever going to eat was pizza or some sugar coated kind of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...