Friday, December 27, 2013

112 - Christmas Day!

Yippee... Santa visited and delivered all the good people a gift. Of course if you did not get a gift that does not mean that you are not a good person... I believe that all people are good people. It is worth remembering that only around 33% of the world does Christmas. So Band Aid... do they know it is Christmas time at all? Probably not... And that is not because they are poor. It is because they do not drink Coke Cola :)

Moving on... I got a Rasberry Pi. Looking forward to using it. It is basically a small Linux box around the size of a deck of cards. The kids loved the whole day putting together Lego they got, and playing with other toys. 

Although, I was sick today, and I mean pretty sick. I simply ate so much crap. I ate loads of crisps last night looking at Once Upon a time... and damn, everything was sitting in my stomach. I could have done with a medicine ball been dropped on my from a height in the way that it was dropped on Jean Claude Van Damme in Kick Boxer. Haven't seen it... torrent the film... 

There is something that I totally despise about Christmas though... actually, despise is too strong a word. I would simply rather, or at least, at the very least like to try out one Christmas where there are no presents at all. I know that one day everyone I love will have passed away and I will be sitting alone in a room and I will wake up on Christmas morning, alone. Alone. Alone. The word in a way is magic to me. 

Alone...

Alone....

It is the funniest irony that what I love the most about Christmas is hanging out with friends. No work. Just friends. But if I am alone, where are my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...