Tuesday, November 19, 2013

75 - The Walking Dead...

Why oh why on The Walking Dead do they not call the zombies - well, Zombies. They are zombies but they call them every other name except Zombies, like walkers, eaters etc etc. But anyway...

Ah yesterdays episode... or rather the episode that we saw yesterday of The Walking Dead which was the latest in America... was very good. It was good old story telling, character development and a bit of good old action.

mmmm get this dinner out of the way then watch Walking Dead


Now, why do I not just say "the episode where this happens to this person"? Because that would be a spoiler alert. And if there is one things I try to avoid doing is giving away a spoiler alert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...