I was at karate this evening and not a whole lot more happened apart from that. But the karate is funny really, it is so easy to mess up by mistake. I have realised at last that you can have a good class where most of what you want to do goes correctly if you really focus on what you are doing.
But you have to be really focused and leave the outside world at the door. When you walk on the floor if you're in the moment from that time onwards, you will have a good class.
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment