Sunday, November 17, 2013

74 - Welcome Google.. welcome to the club of shit companies...

Dear Google, 

When you started off life you were brilliant. Seriously, you were amazing. You actually changed people lives. You were successful because you changed people lives for the better! I have to specify that. Remember when you made peoples lives better, your crap about not being evil... remember all that you assholes?

This is a great image, but seriously... why do i have to put it here. Google please...

Oh god, I was going to make out like I was writing a letter of hate to Google but I could not be bothered, I am getting to angry and they have already stolen enough of my time. When everyone else was getting Apple iPhone I was like, "no, not me.... I will not fall prey to corporate Apple and doing things their way." So I got an Android phone. In fact I got the fastest phone available at the time, and the best phone, the Samsung S3. Did I make a mistake in getting it, well at the time no. Now, yes. Because for some reason Google have deliberately gone down the road of "see our brilliant software... look how with the wave of out hands we can make it shit." Now, I don't normally curse. In general I do not. However I do think that cursing has a purpose in the English language. And this is the time to use it....

Googles latest update for Android has LITTERALLY BROKEN MY PHONE.

WHY GOOGLE. WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS? WHEN I PRESS A BUTTON ON MY PHONE I HAVE TO WAIT 5, MAYBE 10 SECONDS FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN. THAT IS IF I AM LUCKY. SOMETIMES THE PHONE JUST SWITCHES OFF. JUST GOES OFF. I WAS GOING INTO KARATE THE OTHER DAY AND I MADE SURE TO SWITCH OFF MY PHONE AND AFTER HOLDING IN THE BUTTON FOR A WHILE TO TURN OF THE PHONE IT WENT BLACK AND THEN CAME ON AGAIN. I MISS CALLS BECAUSE PEOPLE CALL, WAIT FOR ME TO ANSWER AND MY PHONE IS BLACK. WHAT THE HELL GOOGLE. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? ALSO ALL THIS WITH HAVING TO LOG INTO TO GOOGLE+ IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO POST SOMETIME ON YOUTUBE. THERE ARE MANY MANY THINGS YOU HAVE RECENTLY THAT ARE MAKING PEOPLE REALLY ANGRY.. AND IT IS CLEAR THAT YOU ARE ONLY DOING IT FOR MARKET SHARE AND OTHER "EVIL" REASONS....

TIZEN....

No wait I can calm down again... what is this.... Tizen. What you have not heard of it. Well for a start I have talked about this before. Tizen is what is eventually going to kill Google. Or at least chop one of Googles balls off... Maybe the Gogle will look down from the top of the corportate User Hate ladder that it lords over and says something like...

"Wait, wasn't there a time when we didn't HATE our loyal customers and treat them like SHIT!"

It happened to AT&T
It happened to IBM
It happened to Microsoft
It happened to Apple
It happened to any government that became too powerful
It happened to the church
It happened to Google....

It just makes me sad, really sad to see them going this totally predictable road. It is like looking at a family member downward spiral into some kind of addiction....

Come back to us Google before it is too late.. you think you own the world? You think you own the internet and that your 87% market share in mobile phones will last.... you know nothing Google.

You know nothing....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...