Now that that message is out of the way... onto to some Russian Red Army Choir....
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
69 - Crazy Kim Jong Un and fantastic Russian Choir music....
First off a little message from Kim Jong Un
Now that that message is out of the way... onto to some Russian Red Army Choir....
While I was joking about the crazy mental idiot that is Kim Jong Un I am actually serious about this video... it is absolutely fantastic. I love it so much I really don't know how to describe. Personally I think that the first song that you hear at this beginning of this video is the best national anthem ever... yes, better than the Irish one.
Now that that message is out of the way... onto to some Russian Red Army Choir....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment