You know what I have spent the last like, three weeks trying to complete an app for the Apple iStore. In some ways I have realised that Apple really horrible to work for. Now I was not working for Apple but I really got the feeling that Apple could have made things better for people that makes apps but Apple simply does not care. In the end after crap documentation, crap everything basically to do with Apple I realise that there is a misguided sence of entitlement that Apple have that make them not bothered with fixing what is wrong with their products. I am actually really disappointed. I wanted to love Apple. Now I know how to publish an app, I have been there and bought the t shirt but I know that they could make the process better.
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment