Wednesday, November 6, 2013

61 - Monday... screw you Apple.

You know what I have spent the last like, three weeks trying to complete an app for the Apple iStore. In some ways I have realised that Apple really horrible to work for. Now I was not working for Apple but I really got the feeling that Apple could have made things better for people that makes apps but Apple simply does not care. In the end after crap documentation,  crap everything basically to do with Apple I realise that there is a misguided sence of entitlement that Apple have that make them not bothered with fixing what is wrong with their products. I am actually really disappointed. I wanted to love Apple. Now I know how to publish an app, I have been there and bought the t shirt but I know that they could make the process better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...