Thursday, March 22, 2012

2012 - Day 81 - Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome

There are some things in ones life that you look back on and you realise what age you are and your current financial situation, you might have kids... you might be sick... who knows. But you look at your life and you realise that "this thing happened in the past and I can never redo/do/undo it."

Battlestar Galactica is not like this at all! It is a brilliant series and I have never seen it. However, if I want to see it I can just download it, look at it on my 1 months free from Netflix or get a DVD off someone! Rock on!
Must... Watch.... BSG

Now that there is a new Battlestar Galactica coming out called Blood & Chrome I realise that I have wasted enough of my life... I am going to watch the first episode of BSG (not the 70's one obviously - I actually technically saw all those I believe) tonight with or without Linda and for once and for all catch up on BSG. As Captain Picard said in the last episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation... "I should have done this a long time ago."

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, did ya? The game will make a ton of sense once you do. :) Ahh, BSG how I miss you.

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...