Went up to Sligo to meet Lindas brother and his little family. God twins! He has twins. So much work. I can see how it would get manageable when your used to it and I can see also how when those twins are older they will be company to each other. But to me when I am not used to it, it seems like alot of work and I am impressed with how they are managing the whole "thing".
When we got home we had a nice walk about Castlebar when our kids were asleep. Castlebar, like most small towns, is alot nicer when there is not much traffic, or many people walking around the place. To know a town or city you have to see it at night too. They have different energies.
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment