I think I have finally come up with a naming convention for my blog titles. There will always be the 2012 in the beginning because that is the series that I am doing, then the number of days we are in the blog, in this case 72. The last part will be the subject of the cool thing I am going to talk about. Or if there is nothing cool I will just have the day of the week over head... this also enables me to keep track of what day we are in as well.
Now today was my sister Mali's birthday! Yippee! Her and a bunch of girls went up to the house and did some fun girl stuff. Linda was knitting. It is the first time I saw Linda knitting and to tell the truth I didn't even know she could knit!
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment