Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
2012 - Day 70 - Sunday
Not much happened that would be of interest to the world in general. If some alien species read this they would say... "that was his day! not much of a day". Ah but that is where you are wrong ET. It is days like today that make my life as good as it is. I was down at the beech with the kids and Linda. We played in the sand and made canals, and mines, and I flooded them. Ah sand...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment