Wednesday, March 7, 2012

2012 - Day 65 - Alpha07

Not much of a big news to many people but today I made a major breakthrough in the Web-based game I am working on Alpha07. The breakthrough is that it works now to a certain degree. I can create a new user, I have a city or planet that I am looking down on and I can build upon that. Soon the financial aspect of things will come into play, you will have to buy things to put on your planet, you will have to trade your commodities and barter with other people so that you can both build each other up. There is loads of potential going in every direction with this.

Me = :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...