Saturday, March 12, 2011

34 Years Old + 187 Days

Thursday...

Today was one of those nothing days. No work done I mean. We had an exercise review class for Sophie, she was not there it was just for the parents of the kids that were present at the initial testing where they tested kids dexderity, balance and strenght. Sophie did well in some of them and it is cool to think that there are services available to help bring kids up to a certain standard. It is cool too that amazing people are help in this. So while I did not get much done, it was a good day.
Mark took over the Board Games Club in Galway. I was in town earlier giving Michelle a driving lesson around town. She was brilliant, we did 7 round abouts and she flew around the the multi story car park. I was proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...