Thursday....
I stayed up late last night working on my new website that I love having - lonelyatoms.com. It was 3:30am when I was asleep though which might explain why today was totally CRAP for me for some reason. That and a business deal we were hoping for went south. A few things basically... Just not a good day. Tomorrow is Friday though, and everything will be all right tomorrow, I was meant to go into the board games club in Galway but I could not go in and that ticked me off too... ahhh thankfully today is over.
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
Looks like the website has a good start! I'll keep my eye on it!
ReplyDelete