Wednesday, March 2, 2011

34 Years Old + 178 Days

I spent a significant part of day thinking to myself, what is a good name for my new website, and as I was told, choose carefully becaue it is hard to change when people learn it.

Finally, at midnight, or close to it, I figured out what name I want - my figuring out being based on weather the domain name was available or not - I found a name I was happy with, lonlyatoms.com. I like it because I can do alot with that name... logo wise, it means alot. It is kinda silly, but I wanted it kinda silly - donalodomhnaill.com was available, is still actually I believe, but my name is hardly the biggest bundle of laughs. So now that I have the domain, I am going to begin to populate it with pictures, pictures, pictures!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...