Wednesday...
Check out this youtube video for Battlefield 3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsfTksi_kHs&feature=player_embedded
It shows how good the engine is at making people more realistically, all this is in game footage too I believe. It is something else, I am sure that there are more intense action sequences in the game, so, again, remember this is just to show how real the people move.
Quote of the day: "I don't like tops with long heads" (Sophie on her dislike of Polo Neck tops)
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
Class. And I like lonelyatoms!
ReplyDelete