Thursday, September 16, 2010

34 Years Old + 11 Days


Yippee, the tooth fairy will call around again. My Sophie has lost her second tooth! Her bottom two eye teeth are now gone :)

Today we had movie night again, we watched Iron Man 2. It is brilliant, watch it. But it was cool because there were two new friends at it, Wallace and Dee. We also watched Failte Go Texas #5 and that was excellent too. Ryan you are my new favorite Actor.

This is interesting. You know that my family had the internet back in 1996. That is really a long time ago. Tim Berners Lee only published offically the first world wide web page in 1994, so we were right on the cutting edge. My brother Mart, wrote his first web page in 1996. Now since then I have wanted to write CSS, cascading style sheets, but it never really made sence. This morning however, I said to myself, I am going to figure this out for once and for all, and in an hour I got it. Just thought I would tell you that.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, Donal, I don't know that I'd call myself an actor, but thanks!

    Wow, you guys were really cutting edge with the internet. The first time I ever got on the internet was in 1998. And well done on CSS!

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...