Saturday, September 18, 2010

34 Years Old + 13 Days


On this day, the 17th of September, I was given a car by my moms cousine. It is a Fiat Punto and it is a 1999 car. I am totally shocked by the kindness of my moms cousine. A whole car, she is too nice for words. Mad isn't it. I have a whole other car now! Good also because my green van was not really road worthy anymore.

PC ZONE IS DEAD!!!!

See this PC Zone magazine, it is issue #225. It is the final issue of this magazine. I started collecting it religiously around 3 years ago. It is dead because the game companies are sick of people downloading games illegally and not making any money on their games. Big game companies have moved away from the PC now and they are focusing their effort on the console market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...