Friday, September 17, 2010

34 Years Old + 12 Days

So today Linda ran her first Photoshop course. I think it well. I believe that she was happy with it, well she was very happy in fact and her students were happy too. I even tidied up the computer room in anticipation of the event, taking away 2 of the not working computers and leaving 8 fully functioning Gaming PCs. Thats all, I have to go now cause we have to be up early tomorrow morning. Finally though, I missed the poker today, I would have like to have gone, but it was all the way in Galway, the other side of the city even. Anyway, next week I will go for sure, maybe.

1 comment:

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...