So today Linda ran her first Photoshop course. I think it well. I believe that she was happy with it, well she was very happy in fact and her students were happy too. I even tidied up the computer room in anticipation of the event, taking away 2 of the not working computers and leaving 8 fully functioning Gaming PCs. Thats all, I have to go now cause we have to be up early tomorrow morning. Finally though, I missed the poker today, I would have like to have gone, but it was all the way in Galway, the other side of the city even. Anyway, next week I will go for sure, maybe.Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Friday, September 17, 2010
34 Years Old + 12 Days
So today Linda ran her first Photoshop course. I think it well. I believe that she was happy with it, well she was very happy in fact and her students were happy too. I even tidied up the computer room in anticipation of the event, taking away 2 of the not working computers and leaving 8 fully functioning Gaming PCs. Thats all, I have to go now cause we have to be up early tomorrow morning. Finally though, I missed the poker today, I would have like to have gone, but it was all the way in Galway, the other side of the city even. Anyway, next week I will go for sure, maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
LOL great phrase "for sure, maybe"
ReplyDelete