Monday, September 20, 2010

34 Years Old + 15 Days

Is it a finger with a white lego hat on top or is it Mart doing Ryan Walker in the strangest homage ever. We will never know.
Ahh, Sunday. The socially acceptable day to sit around and do very little. Myself and Linda were talking about going to mass. Well Linda brought it up. We have nothing wrong with going, but Sunday is just... ehhh, the whole day is put off kilter. So we are going to try Saturday evening. There is a mass on at 7pm, will we go then?  

2 comments:

  1. Love the pic... Truly awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I celebrate the place where my name, Mart, and Legos come together. Seriously, this really cheered me up when I saw it last night. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...