Man, I got 2 fish for my birthday. Algae eaters. One of them have died already. I choose that he died a happy death. There was so much algae in the tank that we could have easily sustained a hundred algae eaters for a month (or few). So basically I think he eat himself to death.
What else... not much really. I am looking forward to reading the rules of the Game of Thrones board game. We might be able to do play a game tomorrow night.
I have to go... I was meant to be at an appointment at 7:30pm... its now nearly 9:30. Douh! Totally forgot so I am leaving my first playing of Crysis 2 to go there.
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
did someone say 'Game of Thrones... tomorrow night'?
ReplyDeletesorry to hear about the fish...