Friday, September 6, 2013

3 - Dead Fish

Man, I got 2 fish for my birthday. Algae eaters. One of them have died already. I choose that he died a happy death. There was so much algae in the tank that we could have easily sustained a hundred algae eaters for a month (or few). So basically I think he eat himself to death.

What else... not much really. I am looking forward to reading the rules of the Game of Thrones board game. We might be able to do play a game tomorrow night.

I have to go... I was meant to be at an appointment at 7:30pm... its now nearly 9:30. Douh! Totally forgot so I am leaving my first playing of Crysis 2 to go there.

1 comment:

  1. did someone say 'Game of Thrones... tomorrow night'?

    sorry to hear about the fish...

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...