Tuesday, September 10, 2013

7 - Breaking Bad.

Wow, have you been watching Breaking Bad? You know what I am not going to say another thing other than to say that Yes, I too watch Breaking Bad. If you are reading this and have not yet seen breaking bad... I would strongly advise you look at it. People have told me that they are waiting for the whole thing to be finished before they watch it so they can see it all at once, feel free to start now then. If you watch it all in 2 weeks you will just about get to have the whole story before the last episode in a few weeks!

Breaking Bad... wow! So good. 
But what Breaking Bad has eluded us to is Netflix. We always knew about Netflix and the one month free and all that, but I think it is when we found out that Breaking Bad was on Netflix only a few hours after being shown in America that we were convinced.

1 comment:

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...